Institute on Implementation Science – 2020 Fall Virtual Series – December
December 4th, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM (EST)
Webinar: The Critical Role of Relationships in Implementation Practice and Evidence Use
- Bianca Albers, Chair of the European Implementation Collaborative
- Annette Boaz, Professor of Health Care Research, Kingston University and St. George’s University of London
- Marita Brack, Head of Programme, NHS Education for Scotland
- Katie Burke, Senior Manager, Centre for Effective Services
- Laura Louison, Associate Director of the National Implementation Research Network
- Allison Metz, Director of the National Implementation Research Network and Implementation Division Lead at FPG Child Development Institute
- Judy Thomson, Director of Psychology, NHS Education for Scotland
- Jennifer Boss, Director of the National Center on Early Childhood Development, Teaching and Learning, Zero to Three
- Robert Franks, President and CEO, Judge Baker Children’s Center
- Kary James, Executive Director, Child Welfare Information Gateway
- Suzanne Kerns, Research Associate Professor and Executive Director of the Center for Effective Interventions, University of Denver
- Discuss new research findings on the role of trusting relationships in supporting evidence use and identify areas for future research in implementation practice
- Introduce a new international practice guide: A practice guide to supporting implementation – What competencies do we need?
Click HERE to register.
Click HERE to see more information about the UNC Institute on Implementation Science – 2020 Fall Virtual Series.
This event is co-hosted by the Jordan Institute for Families | UNC School of Social Work, the Frank Porter Graham Child Development Institute, and National Implementation Research Network (NIRN). Generous support for this event has been provided by The Annie E. Casey Foundation.