Institute on Implementation Science – 2020 Fall Virtual Series – November
November 17th, 10:30 AM – 12 PM (EST)
Webinar: The Role of Context in Implementation of Evidence-Informed Programs and Practices
- Marita Brack, Head of Programme, NHS Education for Scotland
- Laura Louison, Associate Director of the National Implementation Research Network
- Judy Thomson, Director of Psychology, NHS Education for Scotland
- Provide a live demonstration of Scotland’s digital resource, Early Intervention Framework for Children and Young People’s Mental Health and Mental Wellbeing, designed to support service providers in making fully informed decisions about interventions that are implementable and sustainable for their specific context
- Discuss integration of racial equity considerations into the Hexagon Tool and Discussion Guide, an assessment of contextual fit and feasibility developed by the National Implementation Research Network
Click HERE to register.
Click HERE to see more information about the UNC Institute on Implementation Science – 2020 Fall Virtual Series.
This event is co-hosted by the Jordan Institute for Families | UNC School of Social Work, the Frank Porter Graham Child Development Institute, and National Implementation Research Network (NIRN). Generous support for this event has been provided by The Annie E. Casey Foundation.